Thursday, September 4, 2008

The journey of 180 days begins with...

I suppose I am rather fortunate that in the first week of my second year there is no particular story or event involving students that is worthy of recording here. However, my administration, as usual, has risen to the occasion and provided me with my inaugural entry of the school year. Here is a backhanded insult delivered by the administrators themselves:

"I've got good news for you. This year, we're going to treat music like a real subject."

Welcome back.

3 comments:

JulieEis said...

haha!! love it! I can't wait to read more of your stories this year.

NattyD said...

That's pretty amazing. Any sense of irony?

Best reponse:

"And I'll try to treat you like a real authority figure"

The Opinionator said...

It's good to have you back brotha...