Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BlueTube

I think it's only appropriate that this very morning, I covered the seventh grade math class mentioned in the previous post. While students struggle to remember factors and long division, they remember well the encounter from our last meeting...

M: "Hey Steve! Why is it so hard for you to find clues?"

Mr. F: I don't know M, why is it so hard for you to do your work?"

M: "But you need a DOG to help you, Steve!"

At this point, F overhears our conversation. Some necessary background information: F is a 15 year old girl in seventh grade.

F: "Yo, you guys talkin' 'bout Blues Clues? That sh*t be POPPIN', yo! I still watch that. Watch it every night!"

M: "What you talkin' 'bout!? That ain't even on at night!"

F: "I watch that On Demand, son!"

1 comment:

Coop said...

Awesome. AWESOME.