Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Passing Notes, Part 4

I intercepted this juicy note while teaching an eighth grade Spanish class. To be honest, this really isn't that funny. Instead, I'm satisfied knowing that A, who never misses an opportunity to make eighth grade music class miserable, was sufficiently embarrassed when I found this note (which, sadly, was not read aloud to the class):

D,

I think your really cute I'm going through alot of sh*t right now and you ask me at the wrong time don't feel rejected because i wanna go out with you but not at this moment i think your cute and my friends think your cute! so don't take it personal <3 ok

ps i don't care if yo boys see this

<3 A


As always, grammar and punctuation were not edited or corrected in the transcription of this note.

No comments: