Friday, May 1, 2009

Jumping the shark

I never thought my blog would come to this, but...

You might teach in an urban school if:



- The presidential inauguration is viewed on cable stolen from the police


- The Principal creates a lottery system with prizes because there is  40% absence rate on rainy days


- One standardized test is administered to five students in five different languages (English, Haitian Creole, Arabic, Spanish, and Chinese)


- During "random scanning" day with metal detectors, police finding three knives and two sets of brass knuckles is a "good" day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 190 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 310 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices seeking the velcros were about 210 dollars everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the boots are about 200 pounds on every site. But finally I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?